- n.Lock lock; lock; hair
- v.Locking; stuck, (with lock) lock; being locked
- WebLocking; locking; locking
- He wore his hair so long that his auburn locks almost touched his shoulders.
Source: D. Carnegie
- Long black locks streamed down her forehead.
Source: J. Cary
- Though this..hair was turning from grey to white, Mrs. Arbuthnot snipped off two locks.
Source: E. Longford
- He had new locks put on the doors.
Source: D. L. Sayers
- Her second diary..had..a lock, making it safer for private thoughts.
Source: S. Quinn
- The reformers locked up the church and departed with the keys.
Source: Ld Macaulay
- Then he closed, locked, bolted and chained the door.
Source: G. Greene