- n.Lang, (clothing) long size; pants "English" long vowels
- adj.(Length or distance) long, (ask or talk about length or distance) and long long long
- adv.Long long, (before or after a certain time or event) for a long time
- v.(Especially over something seemingly will not happen any time soon) are eager to
- WebLong long integer; Bull
This page is created to explain what the meaning of long is. Here, you can find complete definitions of long in English and other 40 languages. First of all, you can listen to the pronunciations of long in American English and British English by clicking the audio icons. Next, we list the most popular web definitions of long. Though they may not be accurate, but represent the most up-to-date explanations in the Internet age. Furthermore, we list other words that have the same meanings as long. In addition to synonyms, major antonyms for long are also listed. For detailed word list, you can click tabs to switch between synonyms and antonyms. More importantly, you will see the tab of 'Definitions in English' where the DigoPaul.com dictionary provides the accurate meanings of long. Thirdly, we list other word forms of long: noun, adjective, verb, and adverb. Fourth, we are giving example sentences that contain long. These sentences show how you can use the English word of long in a real sentence. Fifth, to help you better understand the definitions of long, we also present three images to illustrate what long really means. Finally, we are listing English words that start with long, English words that contain long, and English words that end with long.