- adv.Up up up;
- prep.Along the;;; ... Upstream
- adj.Excited; upwards move, happy
- n.Upper Highland; uphill; prosperity
- v.Bob suddenly (unexpectedly); improve ... Price (or amount)
- WebFly around in mind; up unsaturated polyester resin (unsaturated polyester)
- I've had ups in my life, and I've had downs.
Source: Conan Doyle
- The up W.R. 8.30 a.m. PlymouthsPaddington express.
Source: O. S. Nock
- Sitting in front of her mirror, upping her hair.
Source: J. Marquand
- Everybody was uttering cheers and upping their glasses.
Source: D. Norden
- If I be righteous, yet will I not lift vp my head.
Source: Bible (AV): Job
- 'I do,' said Mrs. Joe firmly, holding up her hand.
Source: J. B. Priestley
- He picked up a cardboard box.
Source: New Yorker
- The priest's mouth works up and down in a frenzy.
Source: M. Roberts
- Mount, mount, my soul! thy seat is up on high.
Source: Richard II,Shakespeare
- All this is going on not more than fifty miles up.
Source: F. Hoyle
- Walking up a long staircase to meet Maurice at the top.
Source: G. Greene
- When we were half-way up the hill.
Source: D. Abse
- A coal fire..thrust yellow flames up the chimney.
Source: A. Carter