- n.Pairs; two; a pair; connects two parts of the body
- v.Paired; copulation; pairs; pairing (reproduction)
- WebChild; a pair of
- It had four pairs of buttons down the double-breast.
Source: T. Callender
- Jones had to face the formidable pair in person.
Source: V. Brome
- The..stag is paired with the doe.
Source: Sir W. Scott
- The French ambassador and the French general were well paired.
Source: Ld Macaulay
- The great characters of fiction are often paired: Quixote and Sancho,..Pickwick and Weller.
Source: G. Greene
- All who are not paired..troop off into the division lobby.
Source: H. Wilson