- adj.(Length or distance) long, (ask or talk about length or distance) long long long
- n.(Clothing) long size; pants "English" long vowels and long syllable
- adv.Long long, (before or after a certain time or event) for a long time
- v.(Especially for what is unlikely to happen anytime soon) are eager to
- WebLonger; more long long
This page is created to explain what the meaning of longer is. Here, you can find complete definitions of longer in English and other 40 languages. First of all, you can listen to the pronunciations of longer in American English and British English by clicking the audio icons. Next, we list the most popular web definitions of longer. Though they may not be accurate, but represent the most up-to-date explanations in the Internet age. Furthermore, we list other words that have the same meanings as longer. In addition to synonyms, major antonyms for longer are also listed. For detailed word list, you can click tabs to switch between synonyms and antonyms. More importantly, you will see the tab of 'Definitions in English' where the DigoPaul.com dictionary provides the accurate meanings of longer. Thirdly, we list other word forms of longer: noun, adjective, verb, and adverb. Fourth, we are giving example sentences that contain longer. These sentences show how you can use the English word of longer in a real sentence. Fifth, to help you better understand the definitions of longer, we also present three images to illustrate what longer really means. Finally, we are listing English words that start with longer, English words that contain longer, and English words that end with longer.