- n.Case instances box;
- v.Package; observation; ... Put inside a box [bag]; ... Sheathe
- WebCase; case;
- By caase of fortune.
- I you recount a ruefull cace.
- They seem'd almost, with staring on one another, to tear the cases of their eyes.
Source: Winter's Tale,Shakespeare
- Cloth cases..for binding the volume will be issued with the December number.
Source: Oxford English Dictionary
- They case their limbs in brass; to arms they run.
- Bones of seals, walrus, and whalessall now cased in ice.
Source: E. K. Kane
- A brick wall..cased with stone.
Source: J. Gwilt